Real estate investor, entrepreneur, and licensed real estate agent, Darren Sager talks mentors, entrepreneurship, and investing in duplexes in New Jersey.
Darren Sager is a real estate investor, entrepreneur, and licensed real estate agent in New Jersey. He is currently an agent with EXP Realty, and works with other real estate investors. Darren learned early in life that working for someone else wasn't the answer for achieving financial success. He also facilitates the meetup group REI Rockstars.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Taking risks and finding an unlikely mentor
- We'll learn about duplex investing and ways to add value to a property
- Since Darren is in an expensive market like New Jersey, he talks about the 1% rule of real estate investing.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/139
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Roy White
- Darren's profile at Bigger Pockets
- Gary Vee – How Netflix Killed BlockBuster
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Saving and investing during COVID-19
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Write a review at Podchaser! Reviews4Good: Every Review & Reply on Podchaser sends 25 cents to Meals on Wheels
- Podchaser and Libsyn Teaming Up For Some #Reviews4Good Love!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.