Entrepreneur John Miles tells us how iWorker, a social enterprise, helps business owners hire talented remote workers and transform workers' lives.
John has over 12 years of experience as an entrepreneur running both online and brick-and-mortar businesses. He is the co-founder of iWorker — a socially focused virtual assistant agency that provides work to hundreds of talented people around South America, Africa and Asia. Originally from Canada, John now spends most of his time in Medellín, Colombia.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How living in another country can change your perspectives on money.
- Starting a social enterprise that's focused on doing good, not just the bottom line.
- Bootstrapping a business, creating a minimum viable product, and growing a company without a big upfront investment.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/174
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for Listening and watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.