Sarah Von Bargen provides tips to help you make better money choices by viewing your spending through a lens of happiness.
Sarah Von Bargen is a writer, teacher, and blogger. She started Yes and Yes, her “lifestyle blog for smart, funny people” in 2008, and has built an audience of 13,000+ daily readers and been featured in places like LifeHacker, Problogger, Glamour, Forbes.com, and many others.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/010
- Follow the Yes and Yes blog on Facebook for fun updates, occasional Facebook Live videos, and good links
- Check out Instagram for photos of Sarah’s latest trip/adventure/ubiquitous latte shot
- Sign up for Sarah’s newsletter and get access to her secret library of awesome workbooks, checklists, and resources
- Check out the Yes and Yes blog Pinterest boards on topics like budget living, relationship advice, and solo lady travel
- Course: Put Your Money Where Your Happy Is
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Sarah went from teacher to professional blogger
- Do your desires and values align with your spending? Why are you making regrettable purchases?
- Money + Happiness
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.