Previous jobs I've had: Semiconductor Trader, Earnings Analyst, Wedding Singer, Intern on the floors of the NYSE and American Stock Exchange, Sales Associate at FAO Schwarz, Tennis teacher and racquet stringer.
Managing Partner – financial adviser, portfolio manager, speaker, podcast host
It gives me great pleasure to work with a team that includes my family. Barron's once wrote about my Dad, “Samson Wang is one of Barron's favorite portfolio managers… Sam is his own man in the market, unswayed by popular delusions and the madness of crowds.”
Andy Wang is a Managing Partner at Runnymede Capital Management and host of Inspired Money, named by Forbes as a Top 10 Personal Finance Podcast. He has been named among the INVESTOPEDIA 100: Most Influential Advisors, Top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors by Brightscope, and has appeared on Reuters TV, Barron's, and Forbes. Runnymede is a fee-only registered investment adviser (RIA) to companies, 401(k) plans, non-profits, and individuals. Andy is married, has three children, and can be periodically found performing Hawaiian guitar in the New York tri-state area.
Andy on Wall Street
Andy at Inbound 1
Andy at Inbound 2
Andy at Inbound 3
Andy at Podcast Movement
Media contact to request Andy Wang for speaking engagements or comment on financial topics (events, print, web, television and radio.)
Andy shares a story about stepping out of his comfort zone to accomplish big things… including playing guitar for Christie Brinkley!
Andy joins the Stacking Benjamins round table with Paula Pant from Afford Anything and host Joe Saul-Sehy to discuss headlines, listener questions, Doug’s trivia, and more.
Host Eric Hunley guides Andy through an unstructured conversation about his financial mind and musical heart.
Regardless of your age, it's never too late to start investing. Andy talks business, tracking your spending, and the buy local movement.
Frugal friends invite Andy to talk investing and answer listener questions.
Jen Hemphill invites Andy to speak about money memories, financial weather, and the difference between women and men investing.
Andy sits down with with Engel Jones who has interviewed over 2,000 entrepreneurs, professionals, and speakers from all over the world.
“Recovering CPA” John Garrett talks to Andy about how to stand out at work by being different in order to get ahead.
Rocky Lalvani invites Andy on to Richer Soul where listeners learn to be more purposeful, intentional, and abundant in life.
Andy joins host Georgian Benta to talk about Inspired Money and how to be grateful even in situations that are out of one's control.
Best-selling author and champion for those with cerebral palsy, Win Charles welcomes Andy Wang to talk about investing.
Andy chats about financial advice, music, and podcasting with host Harry Duran.
Andy joins audio engineer Chris Curran to talk podcast production, equipment, workflows and techniques.
Andy has fun chatting with host Chereen Zaki growing up, food and money as a 1.5 generation American.
Andy joins host Andy Hill on his popular Marriage, Kids & Money podcast to talk millionaire investing strategies with 401k, IRA and 529s.
- Inbound 2019: Become an Audio Influencer for Better Inbound Marketing
- FinCon 2019: 8 Ways to Make a Better Sounding Podcast
- Podthon 2019: How to Always Book Better Guests
- FinCon 2018: 10 Hacks to Increase Visitors, Leads, and Customers
- Podcast Movement PMx Talk: For A Great Podcast, Do Something That Scares You
- Host/Speaker, How to Make Your 401(k) Awesome Webinar
- Panelist, Captive Insurance Landscape Conference by DealFlow Media
- Speaker, Jake Shimabukuro: Life on Four Strings, A/P/A Institutute at NYU
- Featured Speaker, “Faith and Finance” series at Rubin Museum of Art
- Panelist, IA Compliance Fall Conference
- Speaker, Star-Ledger Road to Personal Wealth
- From Stage to Investing, Why Courage Is More Important Than Confidence
- Bulls (and Bears) Gain Ground in Barron's Fall Big Money Poll
- Could the stock market be a Ponzi scheme
- My Adventures in Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar
- 5 Tips for Parents On How to Be Good Financial Role Models
- How To Get Off The Sidelines And Start Investing Again – It’s Not Too Late
- Halawai, Inc. – Board of Trustees, President
- Asian American Podcasters, Co-Founder
- Christian Salvation Service
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – Vestry member (2013-2016)
- Hawaiʻi Academy of Recording Arts Association – Member