Ed Grocholski of Junior Achievement USA talks about inspiring programs that have inspired future business leaders, the 2021 JA Teens & Personal Finance Survey, and the pandemic's impact on paying for college.
Ed Grocholski is the Senior Vice President of Brand for Junior Achievement USA (JA), the world’s leading nonprofit economic education organization for students in grades K through 12. In this role, Ed oversees the development and implementation of JA’s national brand strategy, including marketing and communications activities. This is Ed’s second stint with Junior Achievement, having worked for the organization in marketing, public relations, and fundraising roles in the 1990s. Ed also spent ten years as a partner in a Washington, DC-based marketing firm. Additionally, he was the Vice President of Education for Ogilvy Public Relations. Ed started his career as a broadcast journalist.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How JA has evolved over its more than 100 years serving students.
- We're going to dig into the JA COVID-19 Graduation Survey 2021 which indicates a broad-based concern teens have about how they will pay for higher education.
- Tips for managing the very high cost of college and more.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/193
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Jakayla Dixon
- Malachi Kern
- 2021 JA Teens & Personal Finance Survey
- JA Launch Lessons
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.