Dr. John Demartini returns to discuss turning a crisis into an opportunity, good investing principles, and his views on cryptocurrency.
Dr. John Demartini spent much of his childhood being told by his teachers, and even his parents, that he'd never amount to anything. After being constrained to arm and leg braces until he was four years old and living out his teenage years on the streets, Dr. Demartini chose to be liberated, rather than limited by his experiences.
Today after decades of extensive studying, he inspires others to do the same, traveling across the world and providing inspirational and practical advice to people across all disciplines and industries, helping them gain a better sense of self-awareness and empowerment.
“If we blame outer circumstances for why we are not empowered, we will hinder our empowerment. But if we start acting and doing the things that are proven to empower, we rise in power,” he says.
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, polyglot, author, and global educator is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on human behavior, leadership and entrepreneurialism. He has studied over 30,000 books across all the defined academic disciplines and is the founder of the Demartini Institute. He has authored more than 40 books on a wide range of topics such as corporate and financial empowerment, self-development, relationships, and social transformation.
He has appeared on Larry King Live and regularly contributes to Oprah Magazine.
This episode is brought to you by Seeking Alpha. Get a free trial at http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/alpha
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to turn a crisis into an opportunity
- Principles of investing and when it’s good to have cash reserves
- Stay tuned to the end to hear John’s thoughts on blockchain and digital currencies
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/250
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- William James Sidis
- Wall Street's Locker Room Culture does Enormous Damage to the rest of us | Charlie Munger
- Lord James Blears
- Becky Benson
- Winning the Loser's Game by Charles D. Ellis
- The Elements of Investing: Easy Lessons for Every Investor by Burton G. Malkiel, Charles D. Ellis
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Books by John Demartini
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What advice can you share about seeing opportunities during difficult times?