Previous jobs I've had: Research Analyst, Assistant Portfolio Manager to CREF (College Retirement Equities Fund) $16 billion Growth Accounts, Intern at Baseline.
Managing Partner | Director of Research – adviser, blogger, speaker, aspiring podcaster
“I'm on a mission to better myself + those around me.”
I am an Owner and Portfolio Manager at Runnymede Capital Management, a family-owned investment firm that has served institutions and high-net-worth individuals with integrity for over 20 years. The firm has a unique record of protecting clients’ assets from major “financial hurricanes” and offers a one-of-a-kind service sector strategy. Runnymede was named Best Customer Service in Investment Management at the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Captive Service Awards and nominated 2008 Manager of the Year by Financial Investment News.
I have been named one of the Top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors by Brightscope, am a contributor to Huffington Post and Seeking Alpha, and have been quoted in major investment publications including Barron's and Forbes. I am a proud University of Richmond Spider where I graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Business Administration. I am married, have a beautiful daughter, and root for the New York Mets fan.
Contact me for speaking engagements or comment on financial topics (events, print, web, television and radio.)
- Chair, Morris County March for Babies (2017-2018)
- Trainer, Beating the Fixed Index Annuity Webinar
- Speaker, Runnymede Quarterly Commentary live call
- Speaker, Star-Ledger Road to Personal Wealth
Community and Causes
- Executive Leadership Team and 2017 March for Babies Chair – March of Dimes
- Temple of Understanding – Board of Trustees, Treasurer
- Investment Forum of Northern New Jersey
Leave A Comment