- Market volatility associated with concerns over coronavirus is expected to remain.
- Increasing number of coronavirus cases in the United States probably means the market has not found a bottom yet.
- The Federal Reserve's lower interest rates could cause investors to seek dividend paying stocks.
- Verizon has a 25+ year history of paying a dividend to shareholders and looks reasonably priced at 11x forward 12-month earnings.
- China A-Shares have rebounded from coronavirus lows and should see long-term inflows as the MSCI All Country World Index increases its weighting of China A-Shares.
Is coronavirus or the Federal Reserve interest rate policy affecting your investment portfolio? How are you making adjustments?
Leave A Comment