Mark Victor Hansen and Crystal Dwyer Hansen talk about the power of asking questions, money, and finding your purpose to make a bigger impact.
Mark Victor Hansen is probably best known as the co-author for the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series and brand, setting world records in book sales, with over 500 million books sold.
He is also a prolific writer with 307 books authored or co-authored, including The Aladdin Factor, The Power of Focus, The Richest Kids in America, The Miracles in You, You Have a Book in You, and the One Minute Millionaire series.
Mark also worked his way into a worldwide spotlight as a sought-after keynote speaker and entrepreneurial marketing maven. He is a charismatic speaker having spoken to 7,000 audiences in 78 countries.
Crystal Dwyer Hansen is a business strategist and successful entrepreneur, speaker, and author in the US and China. Crystal, also known as the “celebrity coach,” is a certified life coach and wellness/nutrition expert, whose personal coaching, speaking, CD and video programs, books, and articles have helped people all over the world.
Crystal is a Member of the International Coaching Federation and the founder of Crystal Vision Life, Ltd. Crystal is also the author of Skinny Life: The Real Secret to Being Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually Fit.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why asking questions is the key to achieving your dreams
- How to ask bolder questions
- Why you should consider writing 100 year goals
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/178
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Quincy Jones
- David Foster
- Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller
- Natural Power Concepts
- Surviving Death
- Horatio Alger Award
- obstreperous (adjective) – noisy and difficult to control
- Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny by Mark Victor Hansen and Crystal Dwyer Hansen
- Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
- Pure Thoughts for Pure Results: How Messy Thinking Can Make Or Break Your Life by Crystal Dwyer Hansen
Money Tip of the Week
- GameStop (GME) Goes to the Moon
- GameStop and Short Squeezes with Andrew Wang & Chris Wang of Runnymede Capital Management
- Robinhood, GameStop & Wall St with financial advisor Andy Wang
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.