Dorianne St Fleur went from spending 12 months stuck in a soul-sucking, toxic work environment, to becoming an HR leader for Fortune 500 companies like AT&T and Google.
As a high-performance career coach, corporate trainer, speaker, and sought after thought leader, Dorianne has taken the many lessons learned from over 15 years in Corporate America and used them to help her clients reinvent themselves and their careers. She helps her clients gain deeper career clarity, become more visible in their industries, propel into dream roles, and secure huge pay raises.
Dorianne’s mission is to eliminate the pay and leadership gaps for women of color in the corporate world. She has spent thousands of hours helping high achievers from the United States, the Caribbean, Canada, and the United Kingdom climb to the heights of success without sacrificing their dignity, identity, or sanity in the process.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Dorianne currently lives with her husband and daughter in San Jose, California.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to do the research to know what you’re worth
- How to have effective money conversations at work
- Tips for getting raises and promotions so you can reach financial freedom and build a legacy
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/209
Find more from our guest:
- Deeper Than Work: How Women of Color Can Make More Money, Have More Impact, and Thrive in the Corporate World” by Dorianne St Fleur
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Do you have regular money discussions at work and have you successfully negotiated a raise recently?