Best-selling author of The Go-Giver, Bob Burg talks about the power of giving, sales, and money.
For over 30 years Bob Burg has been successfully showing entrepreneurs, leaders, and sales professionals how to communicate their value and accelerate their referral business.
Although for years he was best known for his sales classic, Endless Referrals, it’s his business parable, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann that has created a worldwide movement.
While part of a four-book series, The Go-Giver itself has sold more than one million copies and been translated into 30 languages. It was rated #10 on Inc. Magazine’s list of The Most Motivational Books Ever Written, and was on HubSpot’s 20 Most Highly Rated Sales Books of All Time.
Bob is an advocate, supporter and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve.
He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic and served on the Board of Directors of Furry Friends Adoption & Clinic in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Ways to sell on value, not price
- The power of story, whether it’s on a sales call or in the Go-Giver book: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- The Go-Giver “5 Laws of Stratospheric Success”
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/218
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
- The Go-Giver Leader: A Little Story About What Matters Most in Business (Go-Giver, Book 2)
- The Go-Giver Influencer: A Little Story About a Most Persuasive Idea (Go-Giver, Book 3)
- Go-Givers Sell More
- Endless Referrals, Third Edition
- The Art of Persuasion: Winning Without Intimidation
- Adversaries into Allies: Win People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion
- How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins
- Born to Win: Find Your Success Code by Zig Ziglar
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Do you think it's possible to find success by serving more people?
Leave A Comment