Trust, estate, and wealth preservation lawyer Dave Frees shares tactics for improved persuasion, influence, and communication.
David is an author, attorney, internationally known speaker and seminar presenter. By the time he was twenty-three, David had visited all fifty states, lived in and studied in four countries and started two businesses, and he has yet to slow down! He is chairman of Success Technologies Inc. and Red Wire Press, and a partner in the law firm of Unruh Turner Burke & Frees where he represents numerous entrepreneurs, executives and corporate clients including banks, developers, and corporations. David has appeared on National Public Radio (NPR) and various radio programs and co-hosted “Abundant Living,” a weekly radio interview program dealing with wealth, goal setting and achievement. He is also the author of the communications book, “The Language of Parenting” and a weekly newspaper column. David has served as a member of the board of directors, an officer, or advisor to many corporations and charitable organizations including the American Cancer Society, the Valley Forge Historical Society, Sentry Technologies, Inc., Success Technologies Inc. and First Financial Bank.
He has addressed national and international corporate audiences, conferences, conventions and retreats, including employees of J.P. Morgan, PECO Energy, Verizon, Smith Barney, GE, Omnicare, ARAMARK Service Master, the Professional Association of Health Care Office Managers, as well as numerous professional trade associations, Chambers of Commerce, school districts, colleges, universities, business and political groups, including elected officials, political candidates and state legislators.
David lived in and attended school in New Zealand, Australia and Great Britain. He later returned to the United States and attended Dickinson College as an undergraduate student and graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Law School where he also founded and managed a business, Execucom, Inc., to assist young professionals and professional students. He is father of three children, a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a certified second degree black belt martial arts instructor.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of identifying major trends.
- Why everything we say can be considered manipulation. Dave empowers us with a couple of questions that can help create a better client experience.
- The importance of communication in multi-generational estate planning.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/140
Find more from our guest:
- Call Lisa at 610-933-8069
- Business Black Ops
- Tuesday Coaching Calls
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jocko Willink
- Chase Hughes
- Richard Bandler
- John Grinder
- Chris Voss
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- Estate Planning Secrets of the Affluent: Protecting Your Family and Preserving Your Wealth by David M Frees, III
- The Language of Parenting: Building Great Family Relationships At All Ages by David M Frees, III
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Creating a roadmap of all your online accounts for estate planning.
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Write a review at Podchaser! Reviews4Good: Every Review & Reply on Podchaser sends 25 cents to Meals on Wheels
- Podchaser and Libsyn Teaming Up For Some #Reviews4Good Love!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.