Super Joe Pardo is a New Jersey-based, sixth generation award-winning business owner who works with businesses and owners to help them grow by focusing on their team, offer and process.
On April 2, 2014, Joe left his family’s $100 million business in the heavy duty truck industry to start his own consulting business. Founding the award-winning show, “The Business Podcast”. His platform helps owners pursue the business and lifestyle of their dreams. He went on to release three business and self-development books in three years.
Super Joe released the much anticipated “Sales Won’t Save Your Business” to further help business owners, managers, sales teams and aspiring leaders grow their business by focusing on the TOP (Team, Offer and Process) on March 2, 2018.
After over four years of being away from his family’s business, he returned on August 13, 2018. Super Joe’s mission is to build his family’s heavy duty truck repair shop into a franchise in 18 months. You can follow his journey through his podcast and youtube vlog.
In early-2019 Super Joe started production on his own TV show called The TOP with Super Joe Pardo. Super Joe travels to struggling businesses to help them grow by following his TOP formula which stands for Team, Offer and Process.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/094
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Joe learned working at his family's trucking business and how it shaped him as a business person.
- How he started his podcast and own business
- And we talk about the idea of legacy as a motivator to want to make an impact.
Find more from our guest:
- Business with Super Joe Pardo [podcast]
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sales Won't Save Your Business: Focus on the T.O.P. by Joe Pardo
- Joe Pardo's 31 Life-Changing Concepts by Joe Pardo
- How To DREAM BIG and WIN by Joe Pardo
- iSelf Empower: 160 Self Affirmations to Empower You! by Joe Pardo
- The TOP with Super Joe Pardo – casting call
- Marcus Lemonis
- Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference
- Will Wright (game designer)
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.