Beate Chelette talks about the importance of a healthy money mindset that helped her go from $138,000 in debt to a millionnaire.
Beate Chelette is the Growth Architect and Founder of The Women’s Code and provides visionaries and leaders with proven strategies, blueprints and growth maps that provide clear steps to improve business systems, strengthen leadership skills and teams so that our clients and audiences can maximize profits and scale their impact.
Beate is known as a straight shooter and her ability to inspire, empower and overcome adversity. Her super skill is working with unique personalities and big thinkers and building executable systems.
A first-generation immigrant who found herself $135,000 in debt as a single parent Beate bootstrapped her passion for photography into a global business that licensed content into 79 countries. She exited in a multimillion-dollar deal when she sold the company to Bill Gates.
She is the Podcast host of The Business Growth Architect Show and listed amongst the “Top 100 Global Thought Leaders” by PeopleHum and “One of 50 Must Follow Women Entrepreneurs” by HuffPost.
This episode is brought to you by Runnymede Capital Management. Schedule a call with me.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What a healthy money mindset looks like
- Changing your programming for success
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/247
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
How have you changed your money mindset and what impact did it have?