I want to challenge you to do one thing everyday that scares you because the magic happens outside of your comfort zone.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/092
In this episode, you will learn:
- Identify things that scare you.
- My personal story about doing something that scares me.
- Lessons about fear, failure and process from seven past Inspired Money guests.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Setting Small Goals to Achieve the Extraordinary | Colin O'Brady
- Passive Income and The Art of Self-Publishing | Chandler Bolt
- An Actor's Spiritual Path to Success and Happiness | Linus Roache
- Why Not Now? Take Your Idea From Dreaming to Doing | Amy Jo Martin
- Lessons from a Broadway Entrepreneur | Ken Davenport
- “Ready Player One” Screenwriter on Enjoying the Process | Zak Penn
- Grammy-Winner Mark Johnson Promotes Peace Through Music
- Inspired Money 30-Day Fear Challenge
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.