Former stockbroker turned Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gym owner talks about investing and leaving a six-figure corporate job to pursue his passion.
Paul Halme is a best-selling author, international speaker, advisor, and BJJ World Champion.
He built one of the most successful martial arts gyms in the US and has created high six-figure offline businesses for his clients. His consulting company grew into the 7 figures by helping clients, all the while living a freedom lifestyle of his own design.
Paul works with highly committed people who have worked hard to build their businesses. His clients frequently seek to achieve more time for family, more money, and more time to travel while having a successful plan to financial freedom.
Paul has become a 2X bestselling book author, an international speaker, and a sought-after mentor for people worldwide.
This episode is brought to you by Seeking Alpha.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Investing lessons from a former stockbroker
- What’s jiu-jitsu can teach you about money mindset
- Building multiple sources of passive income
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/234
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Money Fight: Take Down Your Money Problems, Slam Your Self Doubt, and Fight Your Way to Financial Freedom
- How To Make Money With Your Martial Arts Gym: Even If You Haven't Won Anything Yet
- Rocket Fuel
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Have you ever practiced a martial art or had another passion that influenced your relationship with money?