Samantha Riley has built multiple business and shares her path as a business owner, the importance of finding your zone of genius, and how to sell your expertise online.
Samantha left the corporate world and ventured out into the world of business over 25 years ago because she wanted the freedom to spend more time with her family and be financially rewarded for working harder.
She has built multiple businesses, and grew her first 7-figure business before she was 30. She was able to leverage herself out of her bricks & mortar businesses, and worked less than 10 hours per week.
She has replicated that same system to build her online coaching business, which gives her even more freedom as she's now location independent.
Sam now teaches this system to successful entrepreneurs, business owners and experts and helps them develop their thought leadership so they can replace their income, get their time back, and lead a more purposeful life.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of building business systems and processes
- Identifying you zone of genius.
- Asking yourself, “What do you want your legacy to be?” can help you focus on long-term goals.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/127
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- https://samanthariley.global/freedom – The Freedom Business Matrix™
- Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Beware of increasingly sophisticated phishing email scams.
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.