Born in Israel, Lior Rozhansky says he was destined to be doctor turned real estate guy. Listen to how he's built a portfolio of properties in Boston.
Lior Rozhansky is a real estate professional out of Boston MA. He owns a $9 million dollar rental portfolio in Boston and runs a residential real estate team that is selling about $20 million in volume per year. Lior quit his corporate job two years out of college to turn full time in real estate after buying his first property and getting involved in condo development projects and has not looked back!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The path of millennial real estate investor in the Boston market.
- We talk personal finance including the stay broke or stack and rack approach.
- Make sure you listen to the end to hear about Lior's big goal of acquiring 20 units in 2020.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/149
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- IM 104: The Evolution of a Mission Venture Capitalist with Joel Solomon
- IM 078: Buy The Change You Want to See with Jane Mosbacher Morris
- IM 135: Investing in Multi-Family Real Estate with Willie Mandrell
- On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction by William Zinsser
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- CNBC: Investors pivot to conscious investing in 2020: How markets are adapting
- JPMorgan: Why COVID-19 Could Prove to Be a Major Turning Point for ESG Investing
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.