Author, speaker, and sales mastery coach, Everold Reid talks about auto sales, salesmanship, and launching an ecommerce company to help local vendors in Jamaica.
Everold Reid is a veteran sales professional and consistent top 1% performer, who continues to redefine achievement in sales mastery in the competitive world of sales and marketing. As a passionate and award-winning salesperson, he remains at the top of his game by applying proven sales methods and strategies, many of which he developed over his three decades as a sales leader. As an author, speaker, sales coach and founder of The Reid Method Insider Podcast, and one of Canada’s top auto sales leaders for over 29 years, Everold shares his secrets of success to help improve sales and profitability in any sales environment.
You can order your copy of the The Reid Method, arrange a one-on-one coaching session, a Corporate sales mastery training session, or listen to his latest podcast episode featuring world-renowned thought leaders and experts like Les Brown, Tom Hopkins, Sarita Pittman, Steven Benson and many others! It’s time to increase your sales 5x.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Insights into buying a car from a sales insider
- How to create a customer experience that can transform you from salesperson to trusted advisor
- Why Everold launched a start up company that is elevating small business owners in Jamaica
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/181
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Money Tip of the Week
- Cut your losses short and let your winners run.
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.