Bestselling author and Ramsey personality, Anthony ONeal shares tips on how kids can go to college without student loans.
At age 19, Anthony ONeal was deep in debt and short on hope with no direction of where his life was headed. But after hitting rock bottom, he turned his life around and committed to helping students find and pursue their passions.
Since 2003, ONeal has helped thousands of students make good decisions with their money, relationships and education to live a well-balanced life. He’s the National Best-Selling Author of Graduate Survival Guide: 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make in College, and travels the country spreading his encouraging message to help teens and young adults transition into the real world.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/112
Mentioned in this episode:
- The National Forensic League
- GI Bill
- Book giveaway: register for a chance to win a copy of Anthony's new book
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- More ideas for graduating college debt free!
Thanks for Listening and watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.