Mike Damazo discusses Web3 and trading NFTs for profit.
Mike Damazo is a personal finance video creator focused on NFTs, DeFi and all things Web3. He is incredibly passionate about education in the blockchain space and cryptocurrency in general. He also is an original holder of Bored Ape Yacht Club #916 and other NFT collections.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Things to look for when researching an NFT purchase
- Resources that include helpful websites for buying, selling, and researching NFTs
- Tune in to the end to hear Mike’s approach to managing trading, profits, and taxes
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/231
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Cult Of Money | Personal Finance For The Crypto-Curious
- Issac Wright, aka Drift
- Emily Yang, aka pplpleasr
- The Defiant Substack
- Laura Shin, Unchained Podcast
- Nansen.ai – on-chain analytics
- Crypto And NFT Tax Rates | How Taxes On Cryptocurrency Work
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Have you bought an NFT? What's your experience?