Brian Winch says you don't need a lot of money or an expensive education to start a business. He shares how he turned his side hustle of picking up litter into a lucrative career.
Brian Winch is the author and creator of Cleanlots, America's Simplest Business. Brian has been involved in all aspects of the parking lot litter cleaning business since 1981. He can teach you how to start and operate a simple business based from home and make money from a green service that's almost as easy to do as going for a walk!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The business progression from part-time to full-time as an owner/operator to hiring employees
- What types of customers Brian serves
- Factors go into pricing parking lot clean up
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/150
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- What Would You Do? (ABC)
- CleanLots Operations Manual by Brian Winch
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Considering a side hustle? Visit www.inspiredmoney.fm/cleanlots
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
If you have a side hustle, what is it?
Leave A Comment