Best-selling author and Content Marketing Institute founder, Joe Pulizzi shares how important goal setting is to your personal life, business, spiritual, and charitable pursuits.
Joe Pulizzi is the Amazon bestselling author of Killing Marketing, Content Inc. and Epic Content Marketing, which was named a “Must-Read Business Book” by Fortune Magazine. His latest book is The Will to Die, his debut novel.
He has founded three companies, including the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), and has launched dozens of events, including Content Marketing World. In 2014, he received the “Lifetime Achievement Award” by the Content Council. His podcast series, This Old Marketing with CMI's Robert Rose, has generated millions of downloads from over 150 countries. He is also the author of The Random Newsletter, delivered to thousands every two weeks. His Foundation, The Orange Effect, delivers speech therapy and technology services to children in over 25 states.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Tips for goal setting — how often you should review them, change them, and different categories.
- We'll talk about content marketing and the power of an email newsletter.
- Why periodically unplugging from devices is healthy and can help you see things in a different way.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/118
Find more from our guest:
- Content Marketing Institute
- Content Marketing World Conference and Expo
- The Orange Effect Foundation
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series) by Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- I Just Ended a 12-month Sabbatical. This Is What I Learned. Joe's blog post
- Video: UBM Acquires Content Marketing Institute
- Video: CMWorld 2015: What is Content Marketing World?
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less by Joe Pulizzi
- Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses by Joe Pulizzi
- Killing Marketing: How Innovative Businesses Are Turning Marketing Cost Into Profit by Joe Pulizzi
- Get Content Get Customers: Turn Prospects into Buyers with Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi
- Managing Content Marketing: The Real-World Guide for Creating Passionate Subscribers to Your Brand by Joe Pulizzi
- The Will to Die by Joe Pulizzi
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- 8 ideas for picking a financial goal for 2020.
Thanks for Listening and wWatching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Leave A Comment