Money coach Shell Tain says untangling your money knots are key to improving your relationship with money.
Shell Tain, the Untangler, is a money coach who knows how to help people make changes. She knows that improving the way you are with money isn’t just about number crunching. Her coaching focuses on how your feelings, beliefs and attitudes about money affect your progress in fulfilling your goals. Working with Shell improves your confidence and effectiveness with money. Shell helps you find a way out of your money knot.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why it's so hard to talk about money.
- Why we may need to look within ourselves to change our relationship with money.
- How language can help or limit how we manage our money.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/161
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Leave A Comment