Joe DiSanto seemingly had it all but chose to walk away from his lucrative business and critical acclaim in order to work less, save money, and spend more time with family.
Joe DiSanto has built multi-million dollar businesses, produced critically acclaimed documentaries and an Emmy-winning TV show, invested millions in real estate, and semi-retired at age 43. Now he’s sharing a lifetime of fiscal know-how via Play Louder, an invaluable resource that helps individuals and business owners increase their net worth and plan better for their future.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Joe paid off $70,000 to be debt-free.
- Starting a business when you're young and have less to lose.
- Why he left a lucrative business and critical acclaim behind for semi-retirement at age 43.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/160
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ray Kurzweil
- Transcendent Man: The Life and Ideas of Ray Kurzweil
- Sound City (film)
- Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways
- Free Courses Page
- Independent Contractor Taxes & How to Incorporate (to Save Money)
- Personal Itemized Budget Categories & How You Wrangle Them with My Budget Template
- Real Estate Strategy 101: Learn the Basics, the Lingo, and the Opportunities
- The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology By Ray Kurtzweil
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening andWatching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.