I spent Thanksgiving at home with my family so this episode features my three kids… Sabrina, Jackson, and Kristina.
This week's episode features three very special guests, our kids! With the Thanksgiving holiday, I did not have time to edit interviews. And my kids have been interested in being on the Inspired Money podcast after listening to many episodes in my car and helping me to select the theme music. It's always interesting to hear what thoughts are going on in their heads; and today, we explore money and more.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/015
In this episode, you will learn:
- The surprise we received after driving 14-hours to South Carolina.
- The innocent wisdom of children.
- How kids can learn about money with a Money Savvy Piggy Bank.
Leave an iTunes review and then email me your iTunes user name to be entered into a drawing for a Money Savvy Piggy Bank. A winner will be announced in December. Good luck!
- Money Savvy Piggy Bank
- Book: Money A to Z by Scott Alan Turner
- Dataw Island
- Sweetgrass Restaurant and Bar
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have any tips about teaching kids about money and investing? Please share by leaving a comment.
Leave A Comment