Today, we talk with financial coach and millionaire next door Rocky Lalvani about living a balanced life, negotiating for savings, and why you should create a life plan.
Wealth Coach Rocky Lalvani, MBA, Enrolled Agent IRS, helps people who have financial success utilize their money to live a life of abundance. Rocky is the millionaire next door. He started out with basically nothing when his parents immigrated to the United States when he was 2 years old and his dad was 42. It was his parents second big move in life and they were starting over again to create the American dream. In spite of a lot of struggles and his Mom passing away when he was 7, he has been able to achieve financial success and wants to share all that he has learned along the way so others can achieve success much faster. Rocky’s weekly podcast can be found at http://richersoul.com.
This episode was edited differently than previous ones. Rather than presenting the straight interview, the show was inspired by NPR style podcasts that edit for clarity, storytelling, and themes. Please let us know what you think at www.inspiredmoney.fm/andy. Thanks, Erin Lowry, for turning me onto the Death, Sex & Money podcast.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/024
In this episode, you will learn:
- Tips on how to negotiate for better savings.
- Automating your investing for long-term growth.
- The importance of creating a life plan and living a balanced life of wealth, health, relationships, time and spirituality.
- Richer Soul
- Broke Millennial, Erin Lowry
- Death, Sex & Money With Anna Sale
- Michael Hyatt's Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want
- James Altucher – Why he asked for a discount at Starbucks
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
How often do you negotiate when purchasing something? Do you have any money saving success stories?
Leave A Comment