Tope Fajingbesi Balogun's unique path from CPA to helping orphaned children and the ordinary to become extraordinary.
Tope Fajingbesi Balogun is the creator and host of She-EO by Ganiyah, the author of the amazon.com best selling novel, Love in Cancun, Soulful Whispers and What Color is Your Money? Your personalized road map to business success. She is also the coordinating trustee of United for Kids Foundation. Tope speaks to global audiences with a mission to inspire. She delivered a powerful address at Hillary Clinton’s final presidential campaign rally in Grand Rapids Michigan on November 7, 2016. She was also the keynote speaker at the Grand Rapids City High School 2017 graduation ceremony on June 6, 2017. Tope merges her hobbies (traveling and writing) with a deep love for, and commitment to her faith and home country – Nigeria, by visiting regularly, speaking to various audiences and blogging about living on purpose at www.ganiyah.com. Tope is an alumnus of the University of Lagos in Nigeria, Emory University in Atlanta and the University of Oxford in the UK. She is also an internationally chartered accountant and a United States of America certified public accountant.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/034
In this episode, you will learn:
- Outward success is not the same as actual success.
- How finding your purpose and happiness can save you money.
- Why writing things down frees your mind to pursue the hustle.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode
- What Color Is Your Money? Your Personalized Roadmap To Business Success
- Love In Cancun (Nurah's Diary) (Volume 1)
- Soulful Whispers: A RELEASE By Ganiyah Experience
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you successful? Have you found your purpose and happiness? Please leave a comment.
Leave A Comment