Medicare expert, Danielle Roberts explains how Medicare works, mistakes to avoid, and how to plan for healthcare costs in retirement.
Danielle Roberts is a Medicare expert and the co-founder of Boomer Benefits, a licensed insurance agency that helps baby boomers navigate their entry into Medicare in 48 states. She is the author of the best-selling book 10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make, which helps beneficiaries avoid critical but all too common Medicare pitfalls. Danielle is a member of the Forbes Finance Council and a past president of the Fort Worth chapter of the National Association of Health Underwriters. She now serves on the state board as its Medicare chairperson. She has appeared on more than 100 podcasts, radio stations, and TV segments as a Medicare resource, and has over 580,000 followers on social media.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Danielle became a Medicare expert
- A way to smoothly transition from employee to business owner
- You'll get a primer on Medicare, how it works, and what to know in order to plan for the future
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/165
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- 10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make by Danielle Kunkle Roberts
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- What if we remove one item each day for the next 365 days?
- Join the Inspired Money 30-day Fear Challenge
- Inspired Money Maker of the Week: Chuck Feeney
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.