Harry N. Stout, brings his over 35 years of practical financial industry experience to help you improve your financial knowledge.
Harry N. Stout is an acknowledged senior leader in the global financial services business with experience in all key business areas with particular expertise in personal finance, life insurance, annuities, product innovation, and business management. He has over 30 years of financial services industry experience in the U.S. and abroad, working in Europe, Northern Asia, Africa, New Zealand, and Australia.
He is a governance fellow with the National Association of Corporate Directors. He is a past director of the National Association for Fixed Annuities (NAFA), the Financial Services Council of Australia, the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association, and the Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association (LIMRA).
His over 25 years of U.S. business experience includes serving as President of Voya’s U.S. Retail Annuity Business Group, where he directed the fixed, indexed, and variable annuity businesses. He spent over a decade with Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company where he served as Chief Executive Officer and President as well as holding key senior leadership roles for its parent companies USF&G Corporation, Travelers Corporation, and Old Mutual U.S. Holdings, Inc. He has also been a corporate officer or Board member of several financial advice and insurance marketing organizations. Harry, a Certified Public Accountant by training, began his career in public accounting with KPMG where he spent 10 years working primarily with multi-national enterprises.
Harry’s experience also includes serving as Managing Director of Investments and Insurance with Australia and New Zealand Bank (ANZ), where he was based in Sydney and ran the Australian life insurance, investment, retirement services, general insurance and advice businesses for this large regional Australasian bank. During his time in Australia, he was also Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of ING’s Australian insurance, advice, investment, and retirement services businesses.
Harry is a nationally known speaker and author on personal financial management, life insurance protection, and later in life saving and income planning using annuity products.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- 3 stages of life and how that impacts how you manage your money
- Why it's likely you'll need to save more in your lifetime
- The importance of financial planning and what Harry thinks is the wildcard of long-term financial planning.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/125
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The FinancialVerse: A Common Sense Approach For Your Money by Harry N. Stout
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Cutting Out Unnecessary Expenses
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Leave A Comment