Alexis Castorina, Head of Consumer Education at Zelle®, shares tips for Zelle electronic payments and keeping yourself safe from online scams.
Alexis Castorina is Head of Consumer Education, for Early Warning, the operator of Zelle®. In this role she leads the company’s support of financial education to help people invest in their financial futures and bank safely in the digital age. Alexis joined Early Warning, a FinTech owned by seven of the country’s largest banks, in 2015, and previously played a key role in the 2017 launch of Zelle®, the digital payments service now found in 75% of bank apps. Outside of work she serves on the board of directors of Girls in Tech Phoenix and on the advisory board of the Cybercrime Support Network. Alexis holds a B.A. in journalism and an M.B.A. with a concentration in marketing
This episode is brought to you by Runnymede Capital Management. Schedule a call with me.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Tips for using Zelle for electronics payments
- Keeping yourself safe from scammers and cybercrime
- Advice for dealing with inflation
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/246
Find more from our guest:
- The Zelle Learning Hub
- Money Moves: Modern Banking & Identity Protection
- Vox Science Behind Scams
- Detroit Pistons Partnership
- Zelle Instagram
- Zelle Twitter
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Have you ever been scammed online? What warnings can you share?