Portfolio Manager Michael Gayed discusses leading signals, tactical investment strategies, and the importance of effective diversification.
Michael A. Gayed is Portfolio Manager at Toroso Investments, an investment management company specializing in ETF focused research, investment strategies and services designed for financial advisors, RIAs, family offices and investment managers.
Prior to Toroso Investments, Michael was the Co-Portfolio Manager and Chief Investment Strategist at Pension Partners, LLC, an investment advisor managing mutual funds and separate accounts.
He is the author of five award-winning research papers on market anomalies and investing. Michael was an active contributor to MarketWatch for a number of years and has been interviewed on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business, as well as the Wall Street Journal Live for his unique approach to interpreting market movements.
Michael earned his Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in Finance & Management at NYU Stern School of Business. Michael became a CFA Charterholder in 2008.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Michael developed his process driven investment approach
- Why rejection hurts
- The benefits of Allocating to different asset classes like stocks, bonds, and even cryptocurrencies.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/204
Find more from our guest:
- Intermarket Analysis and Investing: Integrating Economic, Fundamental, and Technical by Michael E.S. Gayed
Money Tip of the Week
- Tips for resisting keeping up with the Joneses.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.