Find out how Talaat and Tai McNeely worked together to pay off his $30,000 of consumer debt and more recently paid off their $330,000 mortgage in just 5 years!
Talaat and Tai McNeely “”America's #1 Money Couple””, are Financial Educators that are on a mission to get individuals and couples on the same page financially, and to experience the joys of financial freedom. They are co-authors of Money Talks: The Ultimate Couple's Guide To Communicating About Money. They are also the hosts of the top rated podcast, “”The His and Her Money Show””. Talaat and Tai McNeely (His and Her Money) have been featured in numerous publications such as Black Enterprise, FoxNews.com, MSN.com, Essence, and Business Insider.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/075
In this episode, you will learn:
- The power of couples working on their finances together.
- A glimpse into Talaat's financial infidelity, meaning that he tried keeping his debt a secret before marriage.
- Tips on how Talaat and Tai paid off their mortgage in just 5 years — 25 years ahead of schedule!
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Talaat and Tai's “”Crush My Mortgage”” course
- We Paid Off Our House In 5 Years!
- FinCon Conference
- Center For Financial Services Innovation
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
- A couple ideas for paying off your mortgage early.
Thanks for Listening and watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have tips for better communication and working together with your partner on finances?