Wounded veteran, adventurer, and entrepreneur, Aaron Hale is proof that hard times can make you better and that every day is a new opportunity.
Aaron Hale, a 14-year veteran, military chef, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (E.O.D) team leader has overcome all odds. From the moment a blast robbed Aaron of his vision in Afghanistan to years later when he lost his hearing, he refused to accept defeat.
Not letting his injuries hold him back, Aaron became an EOD instructor, motivational speaker, mountain climber, white water kayaker, and marathon runner.
Now equipped with cochlear implants and his wife McKayla at his side, Aaron has found his passion again–it’s back in the kitchen! Cooking is providing not only a sense of happiness for himself but for others around the world… one piece of fudge at a time. McKayla and Aaron work together every day to create these Extra Ordinary Delights, and they can’t wait to share them with you.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/114
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Erik Weihenmayer – Adventurer | Speaker | Author | Teacher
- Lonnie Bedwell – Motivational Speaker. Blind Military Veteran
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Why did someone buy $1 million dollars worth of nickels?
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.