Professional podcast editor Steve Stewart talks about turning a side hustle into a full-time job, cutting up his credit cards, and happily living with no credit score.
Steve Stewart launched his own podcast in 2010 to help market the financial coaching business he was growing but gave it all up in 2015 when a couple of personal finance bloggers wanted help producing their own podcast.
Today, Steve produces more than 20 weekly shows, including Plutus Award-Winning podcasts such as the Stacking Benjamins Show, Afford Anything, and Popcorn Finance. He also created the Podcast Editors Club in 2017, which has over 7,500 members and co-created the Podcast Editor Academy that helps individuals create their own podcast editing business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Tips for accelerating debt payoff
- The difference between a credit score and credit worthiness
- How Steve’s podcast editing side hustle allowed him to leave his corporate job
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/229
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Podcast Editors Club
- Join the Podcast Editor Academy <- Side hustle opportunity!
- The Stacking Benjamins Podcast
- Afford Anything Podcast
- Popcorn Finance
- Financial Grownup Podcast
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Have you checked your credit score recently? What do you think of not having a credit score at all?