Robert Breedlove, host of The “What Is Money?” Show, talks about his former life as an accountant and why he believes Bitcoin will change the world.
Asking yourself that all-important question “What is Money?” is the rabbit which will lead you down the proverbial rabbit hole of new inquiries, perspectives on socioeconomic reality, and worldview-shattering revelations. Undoubtedly, it is the single most significant question we can ask ourselves in a world drowning in deception. By engaging in deep conversations with a diversity of deep thinkers from all walks of life, we will doggedly pursue this “rabbit” in our relentless hunt for truth. Robert Breedlove is a freedom maximalist, ex-hedge fund manager, and philosopher in the Bitcoin space. To him, Bitcoin is fundamentally a humanitarian movement exposing the greatest con in human history: central banking. By learning about the connection between honest money, entrepreneurship, and civilization, we are renewing hope for the future of humanity. To this end,Robert's mission is to restore freedom, truth, and virtue in our world by tenaciously asking the question: “What is Money?”
This episode is brought to you by Runnymede Capital Management. Schedule a call with me.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Robert’s path from accountant to bitcoin-focused entrepreneur
- Why Robert believes so strongly in Bitcoin over all other currencies
- Government regulation, the biggest known risk to Bitcoin
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/249
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- University of Tennessee – Masters of Accountancy
- The Idea of Smart Contracts by Nick Szabo
- Saylor Academy
- The Number Zero and Bitcoin
- WTF Happened In 1971?
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
- The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Intelligence Will Change Everything
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What is money to you? Do you think Bitcoin is here to stay?