Successful business owner and creator of the Mastermind Playbook, Aaron Walker shares why retiring at age 27 was not fulfilling and how to live a life of significance.
For over 45 years, Aaron, has been a small business owner, committed husband, devoted father, and community leader. He got his first taste of real accountability in a business Mastermind group where he developed genuine friendships and grew alongside Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham, and others. He currently serves as founder and CEO of View from the Top where Iron Sharpens Iron Masterminds, business coaching, and events all coordinate to achieve the mission.
This episode is brought to you by Yaahdy.com. Use coupon code ‘money' for 10% off your entire order.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Getting any situation to a YES
- Money lessons learned from 27 years in pawn shopping
- The benefits of building boundaries in your life and doing the right things.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/260
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Do you live by a set of core values? How does that shape your daily life and long-term goals?