As 2016 comes to a close, it's a great time to reflect upon what was accomplished this year and plan your goals for the next 12 months. We at Runnymede are extremely grateful for the clients that we serve and strive to always be learning and doing better. It is in this light that I share the below 4-minute video.
In it, internationally renowned author, reporter, and, columnist—the recipient of three Pulitzer Prizes—Thomas L. Friedman is asked, “What skills would you recommend Millennials to thrive in today's world?” I encourage you to share it among any millennials that you know. But I also think that all of us, even those of us more dinosaur than millennial, can benefit too.
- Always think like an immigrant and stay hungry.
- Always think like an artisan and take pride. Bring something human and extra to your work.
- Always think like a starter upper and always be in beta.
- PQ + CQ is always greater than IQ.
- Always think like a waitress and act entrepreneurially.
We wish you a very Happy New Year full of abundance, good health, and success!
Do you regularly write down your goals? What is your top goal in the new year?
Header photo from Unsplash Austin Distel