Asha Saxena, Founder and CEO of Women Leaders in Data and AI, discusses how businesses of all sizes can use AI to grow exponentially.
Asha Saxena is the Founder and CEO of Women Leaders in Data and AI (WLDA), a mastermind group helping women in technology succeed both personally and professionally. She is also a professor at Columbia University in NYC, teaching healthcare consulting and entrepreneurship to graduate students, and is a partner with CEO International where she coaches CXO leaders. As a serial entrepreneur, Asha has built and sold three successful businesses. Most recently, she has served as CEO and Chairperson of Future Technologies Inc., a data management firm that provided warehousing, analytics, and intelligence services. She was also the CEO and Chief Innovation Officer of Aculyst, which provided best-in-class healthcare analytics services through a pre-built model that integrates clinical, financial, and operational data. Asha has served on a number of for-profit and nonprofit boards and is a contributor and international speaker on a variety of technology, data, AI, and women-related issues.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Companies that we interact with every day that use AI to improve customer experiences
- Following the data to identify business trends
- How to implement a systematic approach to applying technology in your business
Show notes: https://www.inspiredmoney.fm/270
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
How are you using artificial intelligence in your business?
Leave A Comment