Best-Selling Author and Career Coach Dan Miller shares his entrepreneurial successes and failures and how he guided his children who also entrepreneurs.
Dan is author of the New York Times best-selling 48 Days To The Work You Love Over 140,000 people have subscribed to his weekly newsletter, his 48 Days Podcast consistently ranks in the top 3 under Careers on iTunes, helping those seeking to find – or create – work they love.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How having a positive outlook has helped Dan get out of tight financial spots including once being $430k in debt
- The importance of planting seeds with our children
- Examples of people (Dan's kids) finding their zone of genius and finding their purpose
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/163
Find more from our guest:
- Special Landing page for Inspired Money Makers
- 48 Days Podcast
- 48 Days DISC Personality Profiles
Mentioned in this episode:
- Zig Ziglar
- Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Earl Nightingale
- Brian Tracy
- Deepak Chopra
- Ray Edwards, a Direct Response Copywriter and Communications Strategist
- Michael Hyatt, Top Leadership Expert and Business Coach
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Tom Ziglar
- Mark Victor Hansen
- 48 Days to the Work and Life You Love by Dan Miller
- A View from the Top: Moving from Success to Significance by Zig Ziglar
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies by Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh
- Chicken Soup for the Soul by Mark Victor Hansen
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- This is when making a career decision based on money is a good idea by Anisa Purbasari Horton
- Join the Inspired Money 30-day Fear Challenge
- Inspired Money Maker of the Week: Lael Sturm of LPSS
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Leave A Comment