Financial Therapist and Wealth Coach, Barbara Huson talks about money lessons and how to rewire your brain for wealth.
Barbara Huson (previously known as Barbara Stanny), is the leading authority on women, wealth and power. As a bestselling author, financial therapist, teacher & wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara's background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, her extensive research, and her personal experience with money give her a unique perspective and makes her the foremost expert on empowering women to live up to their financial and personal potential.
Barbara Huson has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O'Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why it's important to have difficult money conversations
- The complexities of communicating about money with family members… we're talking multi-generational money conversations.
- How principles of Neuroscience can apply to your money!
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/198
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Prince Charming Isn't Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money by Barbara Huson
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life by Barbara Huson
- Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life by Barbara Huson
- Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust: A Guide for Investors (and those who want to be) by Barbara Huson
- Breaking Through: Getting Past the Stuck Points in Your Life by Barbara Huson
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles by Barbara Huson
- Rewire for Wealth: Three Steps Any Woman Can Take to Program Her Brain for Financial Success by Barbara Huson
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.