College professor turned entrepreneur, Ai Addyson-Zhang talks about how social media transformed her life and why she wants to change education as we know it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Ai redefined her identity from professor to become an entrepreneur
- Ai's views on weaknesses in our educational system today and what new approaches might have a larger impact
- Why no school can provide the personalization that kids need so parents need to be involved
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/119
Find more from our guest:
- Farm Bureau Survey: Thanksgiving Dinner Cost Rises Only a Penny
- Thanksgiving Hosts to Spend $300+ This Year, While Most Guests Won’t Pitch In
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.