Osprey Founder and CEO, Greg King talks about Bitcoin, NFTs, and why you might consider buying digital assets via an ETF.
Greg King, CFA, CEO of Osprey Funds: Osprey Funds offers the Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OBTC), the lowest-priced publicly traded bitcoin fund in the U.S., as well as several altcoin products, which are available to accredited investors.
Greg began his career with Barclays Capital in London where he helped develop the first ever ETN. In 2009, he co-founded VelocityShares, LLC, a provider of alternative ETPs, which was acquired by Janus Capital in 2014. During his career, Greg has built and launched over 100 exchange-traded investment products listed on the NYSE, Nasdaq and CBOE. Greg received a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of California, Davis, and is a CFA Charter holder.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Benefits of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) over mutual funds
- The Basics of different coins and projects
- Why you might consider owning bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in an ETF
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/222
Find more from our guest:
- One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market by Peter Lynch
- Trump: The Art of the Deal
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Do you invest in ETFs? Would you buy digital currencies via an ETF?