Nadia Busseuil and Nicole Carter, the Wealth Twins, share valuable money and investing lessons for achieving financial independence.
Nadia and Nicole are the financially independent cofounders of Wealth Twins. Wealth twins teaches hardworking people how to invest and manage their money so that they can live the life they want without having to work forever.
They both hold a BA from Columbia University and Nicole holds an MBA from NYU. Both worked in management consulting and on Wall Street for Goldman Sachs.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Great financial advice for achieving financial independence
- Investing in dividends stocks and real estate
- Listen to the end to hear Nicole’s evolving thinking about college
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/223
Find more from our guest:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Do you like dividend investing? What valuable money advice has made a positive impact on your life?