Award-winning personal finance blogger and author, Alyssa Davies talks about financial independence, mental health, and tracking your emotions for smarter spending.
ALYSSA DAVIES is a content manager for Zolo and a published author living in Calgary, Alberta. She is the founder of the two-time award-winning Canadian Personal Finance Blog of the Year, Mixed Up Money. As of 2022, she has over 80,000 followers across social media. Through her work, she has been featured in many notable publications, including The Globe and Mail, CNBC, CBC, and more. Alyssa is a freelance writer and enjoys writing about personal finance, homeownership, and more.
This episode is brought to you by Runnymede Capital Management. Schedule a call with us to discuss your financial planning and investing needs..
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Tracking, budgeting, and sound money principles
- When mental health is your biggest unexpected expense
- Tracking your emotions in a journal to better understand your spending
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/243
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What is your top financial first aid tip that has helped you?
Leave A Comment