Full-time influencer Gigi Robinson talks about building a brand including money tips for influencers, how to land bigger brand deals, and strategies for getting paid what you're worth.
Gigi Robinson is known for many things. From being a finalist in the Sports Illustrated Swim Search, to her advocacy in the chronic illness and body positivity spheres, all the way to NFT research and navigating life as a small business owner. She truly does it all. With features in Bustle, Business Insider, Forbes, and Vogue Business, Gigi combines beauty and brains as GenZ’s forefront thought leader in the content creation space.
Having been diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome at the age of 14, Gigi knows how hard it is to be different. However, her lively spirit, positive demeanor, and elevated work ethic have made her and her Spotify Live Podcast “Everything You Need Is Within” an instant hit. Listeners of her podcast have the opportunity to learn how to become their own advocates, challenge the status quo and dominate in professional settings. Gigi truly has everything you need to unlock your inner girl boss.
When she is not working on her podcast or posing for national campaigns, Gigi can be found working on her newsletter, “The Creator Chronicles.” Her latest project is aimed at documenting life as a young woman with a chronic illness and unlocking behind-the-scenes tips and tricks for rising content creators.
With so much more on the horizon including an upcoming speaking tour, creative production for brands, advising brands and a top-secret book project, Gigi, Robinson is just getting started.
This episode is brought to you by Yaahdy.com, my source for Blue Mountain Coffee and other unique Jamaican products. Use discount code ‘money' for 10% off your entire order.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Money tips for influencers – that means managing money, taxes, and retirement planning.
- Tips for landing bigger brand deals
- About influencer pricing and strategies for getting paid what you're worth.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/253
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- ImageMakers Program
- USC Reach – social media club
- LANEIGE Lip Mask
- f*** you pay me app
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What do you think about the art of influence?