Andy Wang visits Trading360 with Nicole Petalides to discuss Boeing and its year-end deadline to recertify the 737 MAX. The New York Times investigated two crashes that killed 346 people in the FRONTLINE documentary Boeing's Fatal Flaw.
Boeing Co (BA)
- Boeing is a national champion
- Without an extension, Boeing must meet new modern cockpit-alerting requirements that could delay the planes' entry into service
- Regulatory approval for Max 10 and Max 7 may not come until next summer
- New plane demand returning but supply chain issues remain
- Federal Reserve policy could impact demand and BA growth plans for 2023
What are your thoughts on Boeing and its competitor Airbus?