Heather Monahan is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of Boss In Heels. Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather Monahan is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite. As a Chief Revenue Officer in Media, Heather Monahan is a Glass Ceiling Award winner, named one of the most Influential Women in Radio in 2017 and Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018. Heather’s new book Confidence Creator shot to #1 on Amazon’s Business Biographies and Business Motivation lists the first week it debuted on Amazon. Heather is a confidence expert and is currently working with Fortune 500 companies and professional sports to develop confidence in the workplace and on the court. She’s also a member of Florida International University’s Advisory Council to further serve as a mentor and leader in the South Florida Community. Heather and her son Dylan reside in Miami.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone
- Tips for building confidence
- How to find the best partners to aid your success
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/215
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Creating Confidence Podcast with Heather Monahan
- Author – HarperCollins Leadership
- Heather Monahan on Overcoming Fears | Elvis Duran Show
- Overcome Your Villains: Mastering Your Beliefs, Actions, and Knowledge to Conquer Any Adversity by Heather Monahan
- Confidence Creator by Heather Monahan
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What are ways that you improve your confidence? In what areas do you lack confidence?
Leave A Comment