Sarbjeet Johal is a thought leader in “Information Technology” with more than 18 years of experience in enterprise IT, SOA, Datacenter Rationalization, Cloud Computing, development/deployment/management of software systems, systems architecture, and services delivery with international exposure.
He has traveled to 18 countries and provided services globally while working in USA for last 18 years.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How growing up on a farm in India formed Sarbjeet’s business mindset
- The marketing strategy behind McDonald’s Big Mac
- The power of Cloud computing and learn more about Snowflake, one of the biggest IPOs of 2020.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/214
Find more from our guest:
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Does anything in Sarbjeet's story remind your own? What do you think about cloud computing and artificial intelligence?