Brendan Hsu shares his entrepreneurial path and how he's grown his current company Aerial Canvas from $10k/month to $4.7m/annually in a two year span.
Brendan Hsu is an entrepreneur with a track record in developing startups into successful cash-flowing businesses. His business ventures include FYXIT, Market U, Aerial Canvas, and Outsource Plug. Currently, his focus is on scaling Aerial Canvas in 3 new cities and developing a truly end-to-end solution for his clients. In his free time, he enjoys coaching other entrepreneurs on their ventures, traveling the world, and trading the markets.
If you would like to learn more about Brendan's journey and the wisdom has to share, visit www.brendanhsu.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Brendan’s 10 year entrepreneurial journey.
- How aerial canvas went from very uncertain days at the start of the pandemic to having its best year ever.
- Watch to the end to hear Brendan’s views on risk taking, including hearing his personal investment portfolio.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/180
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- TiE Young Entrepreneurs
- Jeremy Haynes – Megalodon Marketing
- Dan Lok
- Novavax (NVAX)
- Tesla (TSLA)
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH)
- Wayne Dyer
Money Tip of the Week
- How Quickly Can You Double Your Money? – Rule of 72
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.